Be not afraid of greatness

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon 'em"

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Webcasting Pioneer...

Finally, Roxas City could be heard from anywhere in the world!







This media plug-in automatically starts and plays my webcast1. This is still in the testing phase and hopefully I could incorporate it in my projects. I noticed that there is about a two-minute delay maybe because of my connection. I'm also limiting my users up to 4 at a time due to bandwidth constraints. FM Broadcast Test Time: 8:00-10:00 am.

Please leave a comment or e-mail me at c.e.1980@gmail.com, I want to hear from you!


1. A webcast is a media file distributed over the Internet using streaming media technology. As a broadcast may either be live or recorded, similarly, a webcast may either be distributed live or recorded. Essentially, webcasting is “broadcasting” over the Internet. The generally accepted use of the term webcast is the "transmission of linear audio or video content over the Internet". (Wikipedia)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind!